George Street Normal School Board of Trustees
Georgies Before School, After School and Holiday Programmes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The George Street Normal School Board of Trustees welcomes enrolments for Georgies before school, after school and holiday programmes and asks parents/caregivers to agree of the following terms and conditions:
Permissions for Administering Prescribed Medication and Minor Medical Treatment
General Permissions for Off Site Excursions
Georgies programmes will at times have special trips and activities that occur away from the main site. I hereby give Georgies permission to transport my child/ren from a designated Georgies site of operation if and when required i.e. evacuation, group trip etc.
Fees, Payment and Contact
10. If any account remains overdue after thirty (30) days, then an amount of the greater of twenty dollars ($20.00) or ten percent (10%) of the amount overdue (up to a maximum of two hundred dollars ($200.00)) shall be levied for administration fees, and become immediately due and payable.
11. I understand that if I am paying via Credit Card, I will be charged credit card fees of 4.5%.
12. By agreeing to these terms and conditions I authorise Georgies to:
13. Pending bookings may not be confirmed if an account is in arrears.
14. I understand it is my responsibility to ensure that the contact information kept on file by Georgies is always current.
Damage to property/resources
If a child causes damage to Georgies resources and/or property or to any venue that Georgies operates from or that venue’s resources and/or property, all costs of repair or replacement will be met by the parent/caregiver and will be added to the parent/caregiver’s account.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Georgies will give a minimum of four weeks’ notice for any changes to the above Terms and Conditions. All changes will be communicated via email, website and electronic newsletter.